we need your help and appreciate your feedback
- We need a strong parental involvement in DASW to promote a family based culture that contributes to a productive environment for DASW students. It also gives the parents an opportunity to interact with the school's administration, teachers, staff members and other parents.
- An active PTO bridges between the parents and the school by initiating and supporting various activities throughout the year.
- DASW want to establish a volunteering program that contributes toward the success of our school and exemplifies a
Our volunteers purpose is three-fold:
- Build a strong sense of community
- Support the school's educational and social objectives
- Fund raise for “extras” that benefit all students
Research shows that parental involvement, both at home and at school, improves student achievement, and we are very proud of the legacy of parent involvement at Darul Arqam Southwest.
DUA Southwest recognizes that meaningful involvement means different things to different people, and we strive to offer a variety of opportunities that meet our members diverse needs and schedules.
We hope to see you involved in our many activities and at our various events, and invite you to attend join our parent committees held throughout the year. Getting involved is also a great way to get to know other parents, and your child(ren)'s teachers and friends!
Thank you in advance for getting involved and making a difference at Darul Arqam Southwest. DASW parents includes all of us, and together we are Darul Arqam Southwest!
On behalf of the Darul Arqam Southwest Team We‘d like to extend a warm WELCOME BACK to our returning members and, to those of you just joining Darul Arqam Southwest this year, a big WELCOME ABOARD ,it is great to have you here!
If you are not sure which committee you want to join but would like to become a member of the Parent Teacher Association, please indicate so in the comments box below. You may also contact the following Executive members of PTA by completing the form below and indicating which member you would like to reach.